All examinations and procedures can be performed under strict protective measures and we look forward to welcoming you at any of our locations.
In any case, we kindly ask you to call in advance: T. 031 311 58 33.
You can be assured that our practices and clinic strictly adhere to the more stringent protective measures of the FOPH. Our actions are aimed at protecting you and us from infection with the coronavirus. Due to the latest tightened measures, the number of patients in the waiting rooms has to be limited. Therefore, we ask that you keep the following in mind when making an appointment:
- We ask you to make appointments in advance by phone.
- Please adhere to the specified spacing in the offices and the clinic.
- Please let us know if you notice fever, cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms so that our doctors can decide on the next course of action - be it an appointment or even an ophthalmic emergency.
- Please arrive approximately 5 minutes before your appointment. This is to avoid waiting times and to keep the number of people in the waiting room as small as possible.
- Accompanying persons are unfortunately no longer allowed to take a seat in the waiting room
Your AugenCentrum Team